The 2013 Riverview EDGE Series
Want to learn tips on gaining more business and more time so you can have the best year yet?
Would you like to develop a better customer experience?
Ready for more growth in 2013 and beyond?
The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce presents “Educate, Develop, & Grow the Economy” series, helping our local small businesses achieve success. These classes will help with small business development.
“Making Your Time Work for You” – Presented by Black Diamond Associates
Time has two dimensions – hours and energy. How we use it is just as important as how much you have.
– The basic principals of sound time management
– Thieves of time
– Putting time on your side
Words of praise for the 2013 Riverview Edge Series
Here are some comments from our participants.
- I learned a LOT â€“ this is a new frontier!
- Exceeded my expectations. Loved â€œtraps of the presentâ€ and creating a â€œStrategic Winning Cultureâ€.
- I gained key insights. I need to move ahead knowing that 60-80% is mobile.
- An eye opening talk. I was surprised by the necessity of a mobile interface for clients.
- Great presentation! Mobile apps are the future of business!
- Terrific presentation â€“ very engaging and informative.
- Exceeded my expectations. It gave me a lot of creative ideas.
- This made me realize every business can benefit from Mobile Apps!
- Fantastic presentation, very helpful information concerning mobile apps.
- I need an app for that!
The 2013 EDGE Series has been brought to you by the following generous sponsors: