I am grateful to have to "privilege" of a lawn to mow and take care, even when it frustrates me. I was the one who wanted more of a yard. Katie couldn't have cared less. But I feel pretty good about how it looks. It's taken a lot of years, and more than a little coaxing to get it where it is now.
Connect With Stuart!
- Personal Blog ► https://www.stuartcmackey.com/
- Gplus ► https://plus.google.com/+StuartMackey
- Twitter ► http://www.twitter.com/stuartcmackey
- Facebook ► http://www.facebook.com/stuartcmackey
- Mackey Productions ► http://www.mackeyproductions.com/
- LinkedIn ► http://www.linkedin.com/in/stuartcmackey
Other Channels to find Stuart Mackey
- Mackey Productions ► http://www.youtube.com/user/mackeyprog
- Pocket Podcaster ► http://www.youtube.com/user/pocketpodcaster
- Social Media Video Podcast ► http://www.youtube.com/user/SocialMediaVideoCast