A new episode of Pocket Podcaster has just been published over at Pocket Podcaster titled “PP 4 â€“ Why Start A Podcast?.”
PP 4 – Why Start A Podcast?
In this episode, I explain why I decided to start this podcast on this topic in particular. Podcasting can be easier, more fun, and more effective than just simply blogging. There seems to be a bit more “grace” with listeners and viewers of video and audio than their is with written content. And besides that, you probably always have your iPhone with you, right?
In a later episode I will show you how you can literally carry everything you need to produce a podcast like this in your pockets (or purse, or jacket).
Please leave feedback on this episode on Youtube or on this post. And please leave a review on iTunes.
Links in this Episoode
iPhone video production and podcasting how-to podcast. Learn to produce an entire podcast from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
VISIT PocketPodcaster.com FOR TONS MORE VIDEO NEWS & TIPS
SUBSCRIBE FOR OTHER VIDEO TIPS AND NEWS!
- http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user= UC_3v_mttUtl-9sq1Ym-XURQ
- Google+ ► http://gplus.to/pocketpodcaster
- Facebook ► http://fb.me/pocketpodcaster
- Twitter ► http://twitter.com/pocketpodcaster
- Pocket Podcaster ► http://www.pocketpodcaster.com
- Stuart Mackey ► http://gplus.to/stuartcmackey
- Mackey Productions ► https://www.mackeyproductions.com/
Social Media Video Podcast
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST on iTunes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST!